Flatbush parents who lost youngest son in early morning blaze can’t afford to bury their child

EXCERPT: “They had to provide their own heat with space heaters and this is the result,” City Councilman Jumaane Williams (D - East Flatbush) who also raising money for the family.

Williams also criticized the landlord for not fixing the heat problem: “A little bit of money saved and this is what happened.” he said.

For more, read this New York Daily News article.

Do you like this post?

Showing 1 reaction

commented 2013-12-27 23:50:20 -0800 · Flag
Thank you

Pulse

Shillong Teer Rabel just joined.

Facebook Feeds

Twitter Feeds

Sign in with Facebook, Twitter or email.